Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tasks and Variables not found : Cadence AMS simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahirsengine

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am working in a large team. I am at Digital side, and working with ModelSim. I have made many test cases for different system aspects.
The guy working on Analog side is working with Cadence Virtuoso.
The files: Testcase + include files + testbench + system design files, I have already handed over to him.

The problem, however is as follows: Every time he runs the simulation, software at his end complains about the files and variables missing, which are already there and working in Mentor tools.
I told him about the sequence of execution, but he says this point is not valid for Cadence. So can anyone please inform how Cadence tools refer to variables and tasks present in other files? I mean is there any particular way that we pass files to Cadence system? Any clue? Or the file connected with each other, and that set of files working in Mentor, will also work in Cadence?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Please delete this thread, I have posted it on other forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back