Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

synopsys design compiler -- commands to set test cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

linny_chen

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There is one command in synopsys design compiler called "set_case_analysis", which can set some constant test case on certain ports, without optimized away components influenced by this constant setting. But "set_case_analysis" can only set signal values like 0, 1, rising edge and falling edge to the test ports. Could anyone tell me if there is such similar commands which could set values like Z, -, U, X etc? Thanks a lot!

Hi, friend,

I have some multiplexers inside my circuit. I would like to set a value on the selection port of multiplexer to guide Design Compiler when it is calculating the critical path. For some multiplexers I want neither of the input to be selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back