Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STATE TABLES...PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudsController

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am creating a state table for my final project to obtain my electronics degree. I am programming in assembly and was told by my professor that a state table can be some how be converted to assembly code. Can anyone tell me if this is true? If it is true is there somewhere in this forum I can be directed to that shows me how:?
Thank You

Yes, it can be converted. I can't give you a proof because it was well over 10 years when I took my computational theory class.

I recommend you to write first some pseudo, or real code in some easy to program high level language that does the equivalent of your state table, and then write your ASM code when you satisfied with the high level code. Depending on the CPU, there might be tricks applicable to the conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back