Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sorry dont like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: sorry i did'nt like this

can some one tell me how do i click on the "my posts" link which is behind that advertisement.

Re: sorry i did'nt like this

can some one tell me how do i click on the "my posts" link which is behind that advertisement.

We will try correct this, however this is IE bug. Opera, Firefox, Chrome are ok.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Are advertising signatures now allowed?

Keith

No, please report if you see any.

Re: This site provide grate support to new engg

This site provide great support for new enginners

I wasn't going to say more but I guess the message wont go away until I do.

OK to be clear:

I have been returning here specifically because the layout was NOT like other BBS's.

Your previous design was functional - oriented on data.

This design and those similar elsewhere is to appease the empty headed idiots on the internet that want to "look good" to their mates and tell them how "cool" their web site is.

It does nothing to present information in a clear concise manner. It is oriented on looking pretty. Not on providing a functional service.

Looking pretty and having lots of irrelevant features and stuff poping up all over the place gets in the way of doing what I come here to do.

Under "my posts" you will find a perfect example.
Compare that to your previous "my posts"

Your ealier design was function clear - presented good amounts of relevant data on screen without some need to split stuff into "posts" and "threads".
That achieves nothing of use. It's complication for the sake of it.

I am very grateful to you for providing this board but your change is seriously damaging its usefullness. Just look at all the stuff on the window I am now typing in. I dont need a wordprocessor here. Just a basic text editor.

I'm not attacking you - I'm trying to save what your previous hard work has built up.

Just my opinion and I was suprised so many other seemed to agree. But there we are.

Keep it simple.

jack

very usefull

im so thankfull to everyone to all the member ofthis site.:

I think it's ok, more intutive and useful... but always missing the post with file attached and IEEE papers request and post

I liked it

The look is absolutely great. keep up the legacy moderators

hi, just this to say the rss fluxstill isnt updated regularly...
I get at best 15 topics per day ...
please gulson try to fix this ? thanks.

HI Everyone

gulson: Thank you for the new-old layout.
As promised, I found a better "pleasing" layout ("ITS BACK, woohoo") :)) when I logged in again.

I thank all the seniors of the forum for constantly "INSPIRING" the admins to deliver the best again.
I observe that there are some more changes that have to reverted back to and a few to be adhered to.

The colors are back. Its like a choice that you don't want to change.
Kindly bring back the electrical symbols list. They are of great help.

Will be back, for sure.

Javed

Some what confusing. I'm not feeling easy as before.

Overall opinion, I can navigate though topic as easily as before. The look is a little better for me, so thanks for the good job!!

Really good one feel better ...

nice look and must update the look on regular basiss..

this is really cool...

:cool:

hello gulson, i suggest a change in the settings. when we click a thread it is going to the first post of the thread. it will be better if it moves to last post of the thread.

Rss will be fixed.
About last post in thread, why not clicking here:
60_1284383531.gif

It was a too older mgcld deamon version .

Re:eek:pinions and questions

Hello,
New page design is OK. Simbols for new posts that unread should be in more contrast colour. I did not found option for adjusting time-date format to dd,mm,y on forum pages. It constantly insists on mm,dd,y format.
regards

well i think i like the way the page is being desinge initialy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back