Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sorry dont like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I like it

this is a very helpful forum to share information

this is strange, any screenshots?

This a screen shot showing the number of results after selecting new posts.

This a screen shot showing the number of results after pressing the next button.

See how the total number of results has incressed from 140 to 160, This kept happening until the final result count of 227 was reached for this given search.

Hope that helps.
Kenneth

I like the new look.Lot of things are added in the forum, I like the option of creating group,it will help the user a lot.

One suggestion from my side.Add more sections under the general computer section like computer hardware,computer software,internet,multimedia and graphics.
Its just an suggestion may be user's want this may be not.

Anyways The new edaboard has a nice look
Best Regards.

I think that this forum will add Algorithm, Electronics Project board.

Re: sorry dont like it - But I do!

Disclaimer: I am a casual user of the board.

However having stated that, I've found the new board much easier to use.

• I like being able to find my thread and posts easily.

Last edited:

I like the new layout

So far I like the new layout...

Re: OK, two thumbs - like it

I have just registered to your forum and I can say that the layout looks very good and well organized. Probably, I would suggest to add some sections on electronic stuff related to Engineering work, for example Plotter application, PDMS, Auto CAd etc.:razz:

Why to change ?!?
Once per year is too many times.

To be honest, it's look totally different. I can't find some basic features... :(

Better?!
I think YES.

Generally there are new features, and possibilities.
I just need some time to get familiar to this new look and functionality.

Over years I remember, there was one big look/engine change (like this one, 5-6 years ago), and everyone use to it and no one complaines. So, after a few months, most of people will not remember old look, everything will be normal, so why waste posts on complaining about change.

YES, some constructive suggestions are always welcome.

Best regards,

Mr.Cube

Last edited:

edaboard would be the perfect forum if only some experts gave their opinions on questions!

edaboard would be the perfect forum if only some experts gave their opinions on questions!

A lot of questions that go unanswered are too vague, general or lazy. "I want a circuit for xxx". "My software doesn't work". Often very little detail is included and little attempt has been made by the poster to find the answer themselves. I can answer quite a few of the questions simply by typing it in to Google.

Clear, specific questions with concise details of the problem usually get replies.

Keith

for my old eyes old board is better

Please reinstall old with all functionnality ...

6*F

Is there any particular reason why I have to wait 180 sec. between sending 2 PM messages?!?

This is irritating.

Mr.Cube

Attachments

• PM sending.JPG
    PM sending.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 103

Today I have problem with one more limitation:

Limit is 1000 characters when reply to post in groups.

WHY DO WE HAVE LIMIT?

IS THERE SAME LIMIT FOR REGULAR POSTS?!?!?

Mr.Cube

Attachments

• Group post answer.JPG
    Group post answer.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 95

... and I just tried to reply to a post but couldn't because my message was too short!

Come on. Too short, too long, too quick ... it is hard work trying to contribute to the board since the change.

Keith

Limit is 1000 characters when reply to post in groups.
OK fixed.
couldn't because my message was too short!
Sorry I don't want change that, minimum 10 characters are required, this is great to eliminate short and useless messages like "thanks", "ok", "nice", "great", thank you for understand.

OK fixed.

Sorry I don't want change that, minimum 10 characters are required, this is great to eliminate short and useless messages like "thanks", "ok", "nice", "great", thank you for understand.

The post I tried to make when I got that message was far longer than 10 characters - about 12 words.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back