Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sorry dont like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like this thing coming again and again on my screen:

"Hello vipinlal, please post your opinion about new edaboard.com, maybe you don't like something and would you like change? Please post here"

please do something about it.

This sites new layout is very much the same as other sites I belong to, the big difference is this site hass the worst version of it. Here are a few of my problems with it.

- The layout is not to bad but the ads overlay all the menu options,
- The site is extremely slow now,
- The New Posts option doesn't return all results at first, as you click the next page button the number of new posts increases,
- There is no way of marking all post read from the new posts area you have to return to the main page.

Kenneth

Not bad at all, I think I like it! :cool:

- The layout is not to bad but the ads overlay all the menu options,
fixed
- The site is extremely slow now,
working on it
- The New Posts option doesn't return all results at first, as you click the next page button the number of new posts increases,
this is strange, any screenshots?
- There is no way of marking all post read from the new posts area you have to return to the main page.
working on it

Rss will be fixed.
About last post in thread, why not clicking here:
60_1284383531.gif

thank u. well its so small for me to identify it

I dont like this thing coming again and again on my screen:

"Hello vipinlal, please post your opinion about new edaboard.com, maybe you don't like something and would you like change? Please post here"

please do something about it.
Click on the close button ('X') at the right side of this text.

better than before,especially the search part

Reference to the attahed snapshot,

That is the search returned for "my posts"
Instead of displaying the name of the same user,which is anyway going to be the same for all the results, why not display the name of the Last posted user there, which will be help to know whether there are any new posts in it easily.

Regards

It would make more sense if the 'new replies' on the home page didn't include posts with no replies - it duplicates posts in the 'unanswered posts' section above.

Keith

date-time format can not be changed to dd,mm,yyyy and 24h format.

I was preferring the old one.
Just my point of view.

Mandi

I think it is good... it does seem alot slower to me, but there are more handy features.

I just wish there was a seperate section for discussing computer architecture, questions.

Apart from that EDA is really very good.

Re: edaboard help me a lot

ha no wordzz to tell..thnxzz to edaboard.com ..itzz so helpful to me regardng doubtzz on matlab...im student..im doing the project based on matlab..so thiz wesite i s soo soo useful ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back