Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some urgent questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhlbluesky

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1\in telescopic cascode opamp, why noise of the middle 4 transistors can be neglected? (for down to top, M1,2 M3,4 M5,6 M7,8 i mean M3,4 and M5,6)

2\what aspects does signal integrity include? how to understand them>and how to overcome them?

3\how to calculate the noise of bandgap(PTAT)?and can the noise be observed visually?

4\for high psrr in ptat reference, why capacitor between gate of pmos and vdd, capacitor between vref and gnd, opamp between two ends(positive and negetive) and gate of pmos can improve psrr? how to understand?

5\how to minimize charge injection and clock feedthrough in sc circuits?what methods can be taken?

6\for constant Gm reference, how to analyze the dc and ac characteristic of it?
and how does the operating point be stablized by feedback(positive or negetive feedback)?

i need the answers, pls help me, thanks all.

it is not a exam, i just want to know them as soon as possible, because i will use them in my design.

thanks for all reply.

1.because the rout is about gm*ro1*ro2,the equivalent input noise current is too small
2.can not follow u
3.the same as the calculation of OP
4.for high frenquency,wo should consider those capacitor,because the fluctuation of the source can effect the circuit through those capacitors
5.Dummy,CMOS or differential circuit
6.donnt know

Status
Not open for further replies.