Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some trouble about the C0hensi0n usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcking

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I try Cohesion to setup my own symbols, but I can not see the attribute name and instance name, when I put a symbol cell in a schematic. Moreover, when I reopen the schematic, I can see the instance name of the cell, what is wrong with my symbols?

If you define your own attribute, you need to read the html manual.
To display your attribute on the schematic, you need to edit the symbol attribute window inside the symbol editor.

Thanks!

Do you know where I can download the symbol library of some general cell, such as pmos, nmos, vdc, vsin for Cohesion?

I cannot find any aviable library in the internet yet. I usually create by my own if I need. Usually, for vdc and vsin, that is power and signal input, I will manully add them in the simulation file. Or you can make use of the spiceline parameter inside the symbol attribute to customize your needed. Here is the pmos symbol I created for your reference.

you can find pmos, nmos,etc symbol in $root ( installed tool directory) /libs/IC/spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back