Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

solid state relay problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

filjoa

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

I buy this relay https://www.futurlec.com/Relays/SSR3A12V.shtml

but now I don't say work with them...

for example, when I buy this relay my ideia is for have 2 positions when I put a power signal on relay it go to position 2, after I turnoff the signal and ir stay on position 1, but when I put again power signal it go to position 1...

with this relay witch I buy I put power on pins 5 and 4 and with multimmeter I have some connection in pins 1 and 2 but if I turnoff power and after put again I have the same results.. (multimmeter have some connection in pins 1 and 2)...

some one can tell me how I can mount this relay for it work?

kind regards

The said relay is designated SPST (single pole single throw), I guess, it does just this (no double throw, no latching). What are you searching for?

I looking for an relay like flip-flop...

one pulse stay on, oder pulse stay off, oder pulse stay on,....

but if power turnoff stage don´t change, stage only can change when I give the pulse...

Yes, the present relay isn't. I don't think, that any solid state relay with similar behaviour exists. It would need a permanent power supply for the state memory. I'm only aware of mechanical bistable and impulse switches.

but you know any mechanical relay reference? on ebay or farnell? for example...

E.g. Farnell 9515585 (from dold.com) or the traditional impulse switches from eltako.com, used in home light control.

thanks FvM

this item work as a flip-flop like I need?

Yes, there is a diagram for the Dold bistable relay, showing the contact position resulting from coil drive waveform.

55_1235774839.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.