Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SOC encounter Power pad problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_0220

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I'm using umc90 to do P&R with soc encounter tool.
I only finish floorplan at present and plan to make powerplan now.
A problem will happen to connect power pad (Route > Special Route …) after create power-ring (Power > Power Planning > Add Rings …) .
The problem show on terminal:

-----------------------------------
*ERROR* "SOCE/lef/fsd0t_a_generic_core.9m126.lef", line 40: cannot add PIN GND to MACRO AN2B1LTX1 at or near "GND"
*ERROR* "SOCE/lef/fsd0t_a_generic_core.9m126.lef", line 50: cannot add PIN VCC to MACRO AN2B1LTX1 at or near "VCC"
*ERROR* "SOCE/lef/fsd0t_a_generic_core.9m126.lef", line 167: cannot add PIN GND to MACRO AN2B1LTX2 at or near "GND"
*ERROR* "SOCE/lef/fsd0t_a_generic_core.9m126.lef", line 179: cannot add PIN VCC to MACRO AN2B1LTX2 at or near "VCC"
*ERROR* "SOCE/lef/fsd0t_a_generic_core.9m126.lef", line 233: cannot add PIN GND to MACRO AN2B1LTX3 at or near "GND"
ÿ
ÿ
ÿ

*ERROR* "SOCE/lef/fsd0t_a_generic_core.9m126.lef", line 57735: cannot add PIN VCC to MACRO XOR3LTX3 at or near "VCC"
*ERROR* "SOCE/lef/fsd0t_a_generic_core.9m126.lef", line 57823: cannot add PIN GND to MACRO XOR3LTXLP at or near "GND"
*ERROR* "SOCE/lef/fsd0t_a_generic_core.9m126.lef", line 57835: cannot add PIN VCC to MACRO XOR3LTXLP at or near "VCC"
*ERROR* "SOCE/lef/fsd0t_a_generic_core.9m126.lef", line 57929: cannot add PIN GND to MACRO XOR4LTX1 at or near "GND"

----------------------------------------

How can I solve it?
THX

(Top/Bottom Layer METAL9 H ,Left/Right Layer METAL6 V, Width = 8 , Use wire group,interleaving number of bits = 4 ,VCC cell type = VCCKGA ,GND cell type = GNDKGA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back