Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS remote control through gm47 problam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have complete list of AT commands for this new modem, but he should support this AT commands.

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

AT+CPMS="ME" means selected Modem Equipment and "SM" sim card, in this case we use "ME".

It will suport GSM 7.05 AND 7.O7 AT comends If not suport the comend I didn't get the OK response from hyper terminal through modem?

Yes try it.

I just trying to find all AT commands for this modem.

We can change source code to make to work with this modem, but first I must find complete list of AT commands.

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

I will change source and you will try that version.

Ok but till now i am not getting the reply message automatically
when i have send the message to modem it will showing in hyper terminal and sending the message to mobile through hyper terminal it's ok
but i am not getting automatically

Dear tepetar Please send the any other circuit diagram Like this but must i want to use 82GM MODEM only This mandatory

Sorry my friend, I dont use GSM modems they are wasting of money, power and space in project. One GSM is big, need lots of space, cant be used in smal box, need 500mA some over 1A of current at 9V-12V, price is high, with that price of GSM modem I finish whole project.

I use Siemens phones with supported AT commands. They are small, uses batteries, can be solar project, power redundant, small space, price 5eur,...

I will see if I can found something usefull for you.

Friends this circuit is working perfectly but one more problem generated ............If when Modem is getting the unknown message from that time to reading message again and again only .......Not deleting that message how to change that commend in asm file Please help me https://www.serasidis.gr/circuits/SMSremoteV3/SMSrcV3.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back