Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SkillCode for creating new window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prashanthanilm

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I need to create a new window for stretch, Scale and so on.

I mean window in the sense it should pop up if I press required key and it should have options regarding length and direction.

So how can i write a skill code which performs the above operation and how to create a window using skill code?

Hi,

Using hiCreateAppForm and define all the values for that function a popup window can be created...
Next a procedure for stretch command needs to be defined..

Thanks and Regards,
Nanda.

Thanks Nanda.

How can I come to know about these keywords directly. Like I didnt knew about this hicreateappform? only after you told I came to know. do we have some documents which eases our work?

I need to create a new window for stretch, Scale and so on.
I mean window in the sense it should pop up if I press required key and it should have options regarding length and direction.
So how can i write a skill code which performs the above operation and how to create a window using skill code?

A practical solution:

Copy the old view to a new one with a different view name. AFAIR the new one will be opened directly. Then look for the corresponding SkillCode in your CDS.log file. You can assign this SkillCode to a bindkey.

Hi Prashanthanilm,

After defining your problem we can google out and get some solutions from google.
Use those example scripts and modify according to your requirement.
To create a window given one example below.
form = hiCreateAppForm(
?name 'CCSmetStretchForm
?formTitle "Realtive Stretch"
?formType 'options
?buttonLayout 'ApplyHideCancel
?fields list( list(xspace 0:0 100:30 50)
list(yspace 120:0 100:30 70)
);list
); hiCreateAppForm
); if the technology information can be obtained
); if a current cellview exists
); let
); procedure CCScreateMetStretchForm

If you are using Cadence Virtuoso in ICFB window we have Tools-->SKill Development-->Finder, which would explain the functions you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back