Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation and synthesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshahari

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have mentor tools for simulation and synthesis the verilog code in that tools i i have got some errors while run the code those are token 'ifndef' was not defined and no 'ifndef' was not found to match 'endif'. and now tell me what is the meaning of 'ifnedf' and how to correct the these errors?

these are called directives. they are present in many programming languages, there is nothing special about them. just inspect the code and look for them. this is a trivial exercise.

Yaa ok but while synthesis the code the errors are occurred then how can i correct these errors.

Yaa ok now my question is if we synthesis the code with directives then we got errors and if we delete the those directives ('ifndef,ifdef) fromcode then becoming output is correct or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back