Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM340DZ module: connect to TCP/IP server, send/receive data

Status
Not open for further replies.

denysm

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sim340dz

Hi,

I wrote a TCP server application in C#. If I am using a telnet prog I can send data to the server application and receive data from the server application.

However whenI use hyperterminal to connect my SIM340 module to the server application through GPRS, I can receive text from the server, but when I send text using the AT+CIPSEND command, it looks like I receive nothing on my server?
I get SEND OK after I sent my text, that is the weird part :p

To read incoming data to my server I use a streamreader that reads the networkstream of my client (the gprs module).

Also in the TCP/IP application note, they talk about a SIMCOM server application. Any idea where to get the app? It would be handy to see if I am able to send data to their app or not.

Thanks in advance!
Mathieu

Status
Not open for further replies.