Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sending data from 1 pic to other pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

potetojb

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want send data from 1 pic to other pic using wireless comunication.
i want find the best way to send the data using bluetooth,IR,RF or other divice. can some one help me or give me idea

thank for help

thank jayavardhan..

u know how to send data using bluetooth using pic? can u help me.

what the easy bluetooth module i can use. what i know bluetooth module dont have at command. so how can i send data using this bluetooth module.

There are pic chips with rf integrated modules.
Check out Microchip application notes.

Hello btbass!

Do you know if pic chips (or pic kits) already have bluetooth integrated modules? I typed in bluetooth in their search engine but found none..

Thanks

Well as wireless chip from Microchip is concerned take a look at MRF24J40 it belongs to Microchip and the datasheet mentions that it's easily interfacable with the PIC Microcontrollers, for data communication between PIC Controllers i would prefer you use something which is being recommended by the same company.

Can anybody tell me if This MRF24j40 tranceiver can be interfaced to PIC16 series and also that it can be interfaced to PIC without much hassle of the networking issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back