Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

semiconductor/component library on CST design studio 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwana1

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, does anyone know how to use/ where to find the component libraries necessary to design any circuit on CST studio 2010? Apparently from blocks menu-circuit elements are only available some generic and "virtual" component like a generic resistor or op-amp with no package an wattage characterization and with questionable (no) pin description. I have even tried the trick to import a spice block with e.g. a real op-amp description, but most of the spice file description apparently gets lost. It looks as it were mainly a theoretical simulator, but I have for sure I'm missing some important point.
Best regards

i have the same problem as you have do you find the answer?:cry:

Sorry, it's already a long time I don't deal anymore with this subject.
Anyway I didn't succeed with CST and then switched to Ansoft HFSS13 because it was more flexible and gave results more adherent to reality.
Best regards

Reactions: amntt

amntt

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.