Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Self Defense circuit

Hi all

This stun gun circuit any one have other circuit like this :evil:

S 8O KRAT

Re: Self Defense circuit

and how do you propose to test this circuit??

Mr.Cool
ps. no i will not volunteer

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

How find trans?
Can it stop a strong person?like as police ones?

Can I test it on others?

V

--->First
this circuit I work very well :lol:
---> second
IF YOU want to test this circuit you must put the output in your hand then you will be sure this circuit is effective because you will be :sm11:

---> at last
the police man can't stopped yoooooooou :sm19:

S 8O KRAT

I would have thought that the audio transformer would have broken down with this amount of abuse. Tough little things eh!

I had an electronic kit as a child that made an almost identical circuit as a 'fun' electronic shocker. There's no way this circuit with a miniature audio transformer will do anything but irritate an attacker.

Real stun gun circuits use two transformers:- first a small oscillator-driven step up to charge a capacitor to about 200 to 400 volts; second a high-ratio coil (sometimes two coils) pulsed from the capacitor as it exceeds a predetermined charge (often simply by a spark-gap).

The second coil is the tough one to make, as it must be vacuum potted to withstand the high voltage in such a small size. Information Unlimited at https://www.amazing1.com/transformers.htm sell a just-about suitable second transformer, rated for 45kV.

More advanced stun guns use a timed firing of the output transformer to maximise the nerve disruption effect. Apparently, 28 to 32 Hz is the optimum for effect while not killing.

Cheers,
FoxyRick.

V

I found a circuit - I knew I had it somewhere. Sorry it isn't very clear, but you'll get the gist of it.

**broken link removed**

I found a couple more. The first is a basic circuit, the second is the innards of an even simpler, real (cheap!) stun gun so that you can see the sizes of the parts. Note the spark-gap contacts, like a big X.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

V

Status
Not open for further replies.