Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Selected silk screen count in PADS Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeshmp80

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I need to check selected via count and also selected silk screen count in PADS Layout

Go to File/Report/Statistics to see Via Count. About Silkscreen, i guess you are mentioning to Ref-Des ? if so, just fill "Label" in filter properties, then select the whole Board, the parts which have Ref-des Silkscrrem will be higlighted.

Go to File/Report/Statistics to see Via Count. About Silkscreen, i guess you are mentioning to Ref-Des ? if so, just fill "Label" in filter properties, then select the whole Board, the parts which have Ref-des Silkscrrem will be higlighted.

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to get the count for Ref-Des(Labels) or any other automation is available to count the number of Ref-Des(Labels).

In via count, Can we have the count for the selected vias.Similarly as it shows the number of components which are selected.

count will be same as no of components untill unless you will not delete or modify ref des labels

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to get the count for Ref-Des(Labels) or any other automation is available to count the number of Ref-Des(Labels).

In via count, Can we have the count for the selected vias.Similarly as it shows the number of components which are selected.

As far as i know, we dont have any other way to count how many Ref-Des (in Pads 2005). Can i know your purpose why you have to to do this ?

In via count, just only way to see via count as i mentioned above (in Pads 2005).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back