Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic for Dell E172FPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

whone

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I have been searching for schematics for a lcd monitor "Dell E172FPT" because i cant see the numbers on an ic who has blown up. Please if someone can help me find it.
Thanks in advance.

Perhaps someone have a Dell 172fpt and can look for the part number on the ic that has blown up for me. The number on the powerboard is 6832142100-01 and the place for the ic is I801.
I will try to take a picture of the powerboard later and put it out here for you to see.

Thanks in advance!

Here are some pics on the board and the ic, perhaps this can help.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I hope that someone can help me with this problem.

hi it's datasheet, model ta201p. on my powerbord this model. good luck =).

Did you has service manual for e172fpt?

No luck on the schematic, for the moment i am stuck with a broken lcd, but i have done some progress on my other lcd-monitor (acer 24") that now is working fine, only replacing 8 capacitors.

I will check the ta201p, perhaps i could find it and i would be very happy if someone had the schematic for the monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back