Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

salaries for embedded engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
wages spain earn euro 600

Recently I got an offer from Germany for 4K euroes per month( for 4 years of experience in analog design). Is it a good salary to live there. I heard the tax and pension insurance premiums are heavy in Germany. Is it true?

salary in europe per country

wow..sounds like anlaog designers r getting paid a lot

lowest salary denmark

depends where in germany you are--big cities are some of the most expensive in the world -- that sounds low for a big city from what i have read here

ireland salaries compared to rest of europe

maxer said:
regarding what is done in italy it is not so true that only ST microelectronics exist...

there are also other companies which are maybe not so well known to public...
i used to help in setting up one of these in south italy where financial aid from the state was given...

regards

maXer

Could you be more detailed: what kind of companies? Their name?
Mazz

swedish salaries

depends where in germany you are--big cities are some of the most expensive in the world -- that sounds low for a big city from what i have read here

Stuttgart

rent leuven average price studio

oh come on .

i wanna killed myself , because i am a cheap IC cad engineer in shanghai .

45-50 keuro means???

Israel

Top Engineers: 4k-7k Euro/Month
Skilled engineers 2.7k-3.6k Euro/Month
Average Engineer 1.8k-2.2k Euro/Month
Beginners 1k-1.5k Euro/Month

economist denmark salary

However that best place to work as electronic engineer in Europe is Ireland and UK. Germany and France are not so bad (you have to think that in Germany and in France healtcare was free and you don't need a private insurance). But If I could chose probably I would chose Ireland.

what is a decent salary in europe

by the way don't even think Greece
we are worse than terrible
there are 10 companies max
doing nothing more or less (they live from european programmes)
and working conditions as worse as you can imagine
you get 1000euros and pay 400 for rent

come for holidays though

average neto salaries european countries greece

What about Belgium? Any info for that?

job interview at imec

I just went thru all the posts, quite a lot but intresting. I am living in Germany and just graduated last year. The job opportunities in RF industrie are quite good. I sent out three applications and got three job offers (last year). They all payed alomost the same, around 38k-42k a year (before tax). If you are not married and single without kids you may have about 50% of that cash. Living costs are very depend of the area. You pay easily 1k/month for an appartment in Munich or Hamburg. The average for an appartment with 70 squaremeter should be about 500 Euro a month. It's not much cheaper in former East Germany but the companies do not pay as good as in the West. South-West is definately the best area. The difference between BS or MS is not that big so it's not really worth it to study longer.
After five years of experience you may have about 42k-46k. I think that is already a pretty good salary regarding the living costs here. Of course you have much more money when you are in a leading position.

1000 eur paid jobs in europe

what about taxes in Europe is it the same every where

salary of microsystems engineers in euros

how about taxes in Germany ( house, income, personal property,... taxes)? are medical cares for free? how much does fuel cost? How are immigrates treated?

cheers

programmer salary eu

North SPAIN

Engineering&Management 60K-100K Euro/year

Top Engineers: 50K-80K Euro/year
Skilled engineers 35K-50K Euro/year
Average Engineer 25K-35K Euro/year
Beginners 20K-25K Euro/year

this is about the same for ireland, being from the place myself i should know. beginners and average engineers are wrong tho. beginners get 27-32k depending on the university you come from. Average engineers get from 35-50k. skilled engineers 50-75k top engineers 75-100k

munich salary 50k

in GREECE divide these by 2.

There is a lot of unemployment here in very highly skilled personnel, thus
salaries are low.
This help us offer very competitive design services

compare salaries inmicrosoft europe

and for romania divide by 10 ..we are slaves for european and american big companies ....some examples
atmel ........300-400 for beginers , 400-700 for designers , >1000 for project managers
infineon ........500 for beginers , 700-1000 for designers , < 1000 for project managers
asic ahead .....300-400 beginer , 400-500 for designers , 700-800 for project manager

programmer salary in europe

North SPAIN

Engineering&Management 60K-100K Euro/year

Top Engineers: 50K-80K Euro/year
Skilled engineers 35K-50K Euro/year
Average Engineer 25K-35K Euro/year
Beginners 20K-25K Euro/year

Which part of Spain exactly? Which company? I don't know any company that offers electronic design as job.

Thanks

salary europe engineers

At Philips Research in netherlands, no experience with phd degree, it is around 43k per year.

wlcsp

salary europe engineering research

elomatic:

how about for rfic/analog ic?

would they hire foreigners?

what companies hire in germany?

message me privately if you have to.

politicians salaries eu

In US, FPGA designer get paidaroud $65-70K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search