Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Running input.scs file in Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

tshankar501

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Could anyone help me in providing the scripting code for running the input.scs file in Cadence, thereby I wanted the netlist to be simulated and run, and also the outputs to be plotted?

Thanks,
Shankar Thirunakkarasu

'input.scs' is a file which carries the netlist information, any variable values used in the design, all information that are stored in a 'state' of a typical Analog Design Environment and it also contains the outputs that are to be plotted.

It is the output file usually stored in the ./simulation/(cell_view name)/schematic/netlist/... once we run the simulation from Analog Design Environment

We can run this file 'input.scs' using ocean script which is equivalent to clicking the button 'Simulation and Run' in Analog Design Environment.

Here I am in a situation of working with 'input.scs' file alone and do not use any user interface such as Analog Design Environment.

Currently, with a given 'input.scs' file, I am able to run the simulation but then I have few problems in plotting the data on the waveform window. Please help me out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back