Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rules for creating LDPC H matrices

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriramsv

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

can anyone tell me the ways or creating sparse Parity matrix for my LDPC encoder. What are the rules of creating a H matrix.

thanks

ldpc h matrix

Hi, look at this document (it's wrote in ITALIAN):

**broken link removed**

h matrix ldpc

do u have any translator for pdf( italian) pdf( english)
or english version of this document
thanks

creating a matrix form h matrix ldpc

Try to use the Babylon Dictionary: **broken link removed**

You can select the text with Adobe Acrobat then Copy and Paste on Babylon Italain-->English. After all traduction, You can create a new English Doc by use Acrobat too.

2 download a tryout version of Acrobat 7: **broken link removed**

LDPC-H matrix

babylon can change only small text
i wanna change whole pdf to english version
or full text to english
which software i can do it.

Re: LDPC-H matrix

Hi,

I have seen the documation for LDPC codes. If u want then u can download it for ietf's website.. I hope it wil b helpful for u.

Bye

hi,

i was trying to convert the document, but was unable to do the whole thing. is there any PDF thats in english for the same

LDPC-H matrix

hhahahaaaa....LOLZ...

now all busy with translating the page which is still unknown and forgot about the topic... we're talking about LDPC H Matrix..

we can generate a Fixed size LDPC matrix using matlab very easily.. but what if i want to change the dim of my Matrix.. anybody any idea.

thanks

Re: h matrix ldpc

do u have any translator for pdf( italian) pdf( english)
or english version of this document
thanks

have got english version of Spare matrix making/working. plz share with me

I would like to ask a question regarding encoding the bits using LDPC 1/2 rate encoder

I have a H matrix of (336X672) which encodes data bits of size 336 to 672(1/2 rate encoding)

Suppose now i want to encode 400 bits
how do i encode them as i can encode the first 336 bits happily into 672 bits using H matrix

but the remaining 64 bits how should i encode as matrix size is 336X672
i cannot make a matrix operation on it

Any ideas please help me

regards
M Kalyansrinivas

I would like to ask a question regarding encoding the bits using LDPC 1/2 rate encoder

I have a H matrix of (336X672) which encodes data bits of size 336 to 672(1/2 rate encoding)

how do i encode them as i can encode the first 336 bits happily into 672 bits using H matrix

Any ideas please help me

regards
M Kalyansrinivas

Dear,

i am at beginning & in process of understanding the code of LDPC.

AS ENCODING part

i just get information that In encoding we can get code-word by multiplying the information bit to G (Generator matrix). The generator matrix can create by G=[Identify | Parity bit]. (Identity matrix is I=k*k and P= k*r there r = n-k).k is length of original information and n is length of code word.

to verify that my code is proper are not we have to check it by parity capacity matrix H.
H = [-P with transformation | In-k] if it is equal to zero it means code is in correct form.

IN DECODING PART

I studied the message passing algorithmic. In the process, variable node pass the information to check node which compare the bits till H matrix true (Check get all zeros till it correct the bit).

As, i know by your message that you in advance level. I have some quires which need your attention. may be u can answer them

1. My understanding of mentioned technique is correct?
2. Is there any other method to encode & and get code-word for channel transmission?
3. IF, is there any other methods available plz let me know about them or at-least there name or reading materials related to them?
4. How many decoding technique are available to decode the LDPC code?
5. Is my understanding in message passing technique is correct?

I need you knowledge and experience to understand the basic LDPC encoding and decoding methods.
I am waiting for your reply.

Regards

Naveed
E-mail: naveedali64@yahoo.fr

Re: creating a matrix form h matrix ldpc

Very simple to translate man: open Google translate and copy paste your complete documents. you will see the translation...

- - - Updated - - -

Any help to create LDPC Code design.. the file above in zip format is not opening... you guys try first...

Any ideas please help me

regards
M Kalyansrinivas

Sir,
I need a program for LDPC. please mail me at allinjoebe@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com