Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RTL for a pipelined processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

souvikedaboard

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey all I am looking for the RTL for a pipelined processor which can be synthesized using the Synopsys DC compiler(ASIC synthesizable) any suggestions from anyone as to where can I get these from?

Why do you say pipelined processor? I've never run across an asynchronous processor design.

Try the opencores OpenRisc 1200 it's referred to as a hyper-pipelined RISC processor. I won't vouch for the quality of the code, I've never used a processor off of opencores before.

Just remember the old adage "You get what you pay for" i.e. if you pay nothing don't expect much. ;-)

Any other websites other than opencores? I tried looking for the RTL for OpenRISC 1000 but didn't get that at opencores.org.. :(

Any other websites other than opencores? I tried looking for the RTL for OpenRISC 1000 but didn't get that at opencores.org.. :(

Don't know what you mean I found code pretty easy using the SVN link and browsing the directories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back