Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RTC clock using big seven sevent built with leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
good morning
can anyone please help me to realize the project on the image below
i like this project and i like to make my new clock for my new room im beginner but i got a some information about microcontroller and mikroC compiler and electronics and i found some exmple work on isis using DS1307 but my problem is that i want to build this project and i want to make big seven segment usuing led to show time
all my best regards sir and please help me
1873334200_1367743002.jpg

good morning
i got a some information about microcontroller and mikroC compiler and electronics and i found some exmple work on isis using DS1307 but my problem is that i want to build this project and i want to make big seven segment usuing led to show time
1873334200_1367743002.jpg
if you know that project has going on with a micro and a RTC as you said ds1307, well what are you waiting for ? you should use a RTC for making clock and after that use a micro for getting data from RTC and showing on seven segment, that is too easy ...

the problem is that i dont know how to get information from ds1307 and for exemple for date i don't understand what that mean when i want to display date from the adress 0x02

please somebody help me on taht??

please somebody help me on taht??
did you have read the data sheet ? It is too easy !!!!!! read the page 15 of datasheet "the time keeper register"

the ds1307 datasheet? yes i did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back