Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID Reader Circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamranmu

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All

I have found a 125khz RFID Reader module in a Chinese product, which is made of the discrete components along with only two smt integrated circuits, 74hc393 and cd4069, if some one can give me the complete schematic diagram of this reader.

thanks in advance

Can you post high resolution photos of it. Are you sure you dont have any crystals or any microcontrollers used?
Cheers

There are many published schematics for RFID reader where a single uP is used (no 4095 or U2270B decoders) with couple of external componets (R & C). So I think using external components to imitate U2270 is possible but in all cases you need to add a controller to extact the data (5 bytes) from the signal. So the gain in the price is not that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back