Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Isolators and Circulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandregowda

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

need to design RF Circulators and Isolators. what is basic requisite to understand the operation/mechanism to design them?

Any design on stripline/ coaxial circulators, mainly the biasing of magnetic field
(Non Mathematical explaination helps me a lot)

any stuff, block diagrams on this will be helpful.

Hi,
I don't know which is electromagnetic tool you are using but in CST you can find some interesting examples of microstirp and waveguide couplers and circulators. Maybe these examples can help you.

Bye

hi,

need to design stripline isolators in the range 3400-4200MHz, but not able to understand the biasing magnetic fields, selection of the magnet size, ferrite material and its full of equations

Any calculations of these parameters, any examples in any book helps me?

I think the mechanism of Isolator and circulator is to affect the maching of the waveguide or stripline based on selfbiasing(im sure about this in limitter structures)maybhe pin diodes can hekp you to complete your design

Get in touch with Renka india pvt ltd having its office at chennai.they were in the business of manufacturing couplers,isolators,circulators.i myself worked with them.i hope they are still in the business.they had technical tieup with iitd.

Hi i just discussed my PHD thesis on RF Isolators and Circulators passive and active

if you want you can contact by my website and ask me all questions you want

www.uwaverf.altervista.org

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back