Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Require solution for SIM900 AT command

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallavishanta

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

Sim900 at command format is for AT+SVR=1, but can i make this configurable .. SVR values say 1,2,3,4 will be stored in variable svr_val can i pass this variable value for AT command AT+SVR=svr_val but its giving error.

How to pass values to Sim900 AT command.

Thanks,
Pallavi.

hi, are you using a microcontroller to send the AT commands to the sim900 using UART? you can't transmit 'AT+SVR=svr_val' to the sim900. try transmitting the AT command one character at a time or treat the AT command as a string and simply replace the '?' in 'AT+SVR=?' with the character of your choice. thinking of the AT command as an array of characters you can make the SVR value configurable.

hi,
I agree with the above and also you send the AT Commands in array of character.and the value also send in character.Example... you want to send 10 value to module mean that you must send 1 in character and then 0 in character .
Are you understand pallavi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back