Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request information about designing ferritecore transoformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

is_razi

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody,
please help me to find some technical information to build a 220v/15v ferrite core transformer .
regards.

Re: request information about designing ferritecore transofo

Hi
You can find the information you want in the following book SWITCHMODE POWER SUPPLY HANDBOOK and the author is Keith.Also you can download that book from edaboard.
Regards
M.Mokhtar

i want information about ferrite core transformer for 220 V/15V but this book is about switching power supplies.
is there some materials about what i need.
regards.

Hi!
What is the working frequency?
If the transformer is a power line transformer, you will need lamination core but not ferrite core.
Sendust(Kool-mu) and highflux cores may be used on power line frequency but they are much more expense compare to lamination core.

can anyone send me some documents about designig transformer for power line please.
regards.

If you try to design the transformer for 50 Hz forget the next 2 links.
otherwise here are 2 apps from www.powerint.com, regarding construction and design of ferrite transformer for power supply.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back