Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request for helping me in FPGA project

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmara

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to do my final year project on FPGA but i am confused in selecting the topic on which i do my project .i am beginner to FPGA and when i am searching something from Google i am vry much confused that is this topic is suitable for me or not??
so kindly do help me nd suggest me sum topics on FPGA.
thanks nd plz make it fast...

It depends on your skill on digital design and familiarity with VDHL or verilog.
First of all you have to learn HDL(Hardware Description language). I suggest VHDL. Then you can write simple projects to improve your abilities.
For example you can write a simple "shift register" or "counter" which are incredibly simple.
Then you will be able to write your own project. For example you can write : ALU, FIFO,...

Reactions: asmara

asmara

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Your instructor should be able to suggest a project that fits your abilities and what you have been taught so far. You are paying them for this assistance, so you should use it - don't rely on Google or random strangers.

Reactions: asmara

asmara

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back