Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Req] 1-wire bus code for AVR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muoinhohn

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ds18b20 avr

Hi all
I'd like to make thermometer in using 18B20 and Atmega128. If anyone known if there is a avr library for 1-wire bus, please show it for me.
Thank in advance
Muoinhohn

ds1820 winavr

Eugen_E said:
CodeVision AVR has a library for
Maxim/Dallas Semiconductor 1 Wire protocol

**broken link removed**
Thank Eugen_E very much. Now I use the WinAVR as compiler. Do you known a library of DS18B20 for WinAVR ?
Regards
Muoinhohn

avr 1-wire

The Codevision ds18b20.lib contains source code. I think that your you will be able to easily reuse this code with WINAVR.

avr ds18b20

There is a code for avrgcc (winavr). Please, go to www.avrfreaks.net the registration is free, there You could find a lot of projects and discussions concerning AVR. A search for ds18b20 returned several projects. I personaly had a problem with DS18B20 protocol, I believe that when I tried to use several codes from several places, the code was unable to address it. I suppose that I have made som interrupt colisions. Use the code freely, but be careful if You are using code snipets from several places. Also take a look at the Procyon AVR lib:

**broken link removed**

Sincerely Yours,
Nenad

P.S

Several projects from avrfreaks: (as a result of a search)
AVR Butterfly Logger
Posted: 2007-09-21
Complete Datalogger application using the AVR Butterfly. Complete code with HW

my_ds18b20
Posted: 2007-06-23
DS18B20, Atmega162, 4x20 LCD Complete code

USH HID thermometer device
Posted: 2007-03-09
Thermometer device with Windows software for logging the data into TXT or MySQL Complete code with HW

1wire termometr ( DS18B20)
Posted: 2005-03-05
1wire termometr ( DS18B20 ) Complete code

Multiple DS1820 on LCD
Posted: 2003-05-05
Multiple DS1820 on LCD using ATTINY12 Complete code with HW

1-wire winavr

Thanks Nsakan. I will try to use them.
Best regards
Muoinhohn

Status
Not open for further replies.