Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Control with pt2272

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmdtop

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pt2272

how can i make remote control with pt2262 and 2272 i saw the data sheet?

receiver pt2272

Hi
this chips have one pin for clock. you should connect a resistor to it for clock generation but look at the datasheet for correct value of these resistors. and these chips have 9 or 10 pin for code u can connect these pins to groung or vcc or loss them unconnected. these pins sync your receiver and transmetter and the code fo both should be identidal. the transmitter has four data pin so you can conect them to vcc or groung so it send data from 1 to 15 and in the other side the receiver receive data and check the code of transmitter if the code is as the same of its code enable one pin as interrupt and put the received data on its pin. so u can do this by using one rf transmitter and one rf receiver and some simple components.( try to bye rf receiver and transmitter and not to implement them they are very cheap)
good lock

hy,, i build the 4 channel RF receiver with pt2272 L4, than i push switch 1 its on but i push switch 2, 1 is off. and so on..
i want 1 switch on and same switch using off, plz help.
transmetter is pt2262..!

Last edited:

Hello did anyone can tell me what actually hmdtop wants. Actually I cannot read what he has written. Please help to read.

Thankyou

posted by prmurthy

Hello did anyone tell me what cans Actually hmdtop wants. Actually I can not read what he has written. Please help to read.

Thankyou
same with me also do not understand what is meant.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

he want RF circuit with pt2272.,,,,!

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

hy hmdtop,,,,its very easy,,,,if u want i give u pin configration...!

There is one in the PT2272 which has toggle option. I think it is what you are actually looking for.

If you don't want to bombarded with spam an unsolicited phone calls you might want to reconsider your signature!

Keith

hy,, i build the 4 channel RF receiver with pt2272 L4, than i push switch 1 its on but i push switch 2, 1 is off. and so on..
i want 1 switch on and same switch using off, plz help.
transmetter is pt2262..!

Hey fawadbutt can you post your PT2262 and PT2272 circuit ?

hey guys i really need your help, im making a remote control and stuck on one thing and cant seem to get around it. This link is the RF that i have: part:433mhz_transciever [Magic Smoke]
I need to know how to connect this with the IC'S PT2262 and PT2272. I am a beginner and any help would really be appreciated. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.