Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[ARM] Control BLDC motor with DRV10983 driver in STM32G030F6P6 controller

surendran_raj

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Am using in STM32G030F6P6 controller. I use DRV10983 driver IC to control the BLDC fan motor. I am new to this driver IC. Can anyone help me know How to use this DRV10983 Driver IC and communicate with STM32G030F6P6?

I have used code generated for CubeMx software. And I send the motor command data for I2C communication in MCU to Driver IC. But DRV10983 IC does not give them any response. This is my circuit. There is nothing changes in Hardware and it works properly. I think issues on the programming side to communicating with DRV10983 Driver IC.
i2c commu.PNG

Hi,
I think issues on the programming side to communicating with DRV10983 Driver IC.

check line#17 of your code. ;-)
I guess you know what I mean... We can´t do it for you.

Very basic check on I2C bus: does the salve device send ACK.

DRV10983:
The manufacturer provides: datasheet, evaluation module, software, design guides, application notes, user´s guide...

Klaus

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: