Not open for further replies.

Micro Lover

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

i m using 89c51 to displaying different type of bulbs, and i need a regulated output, the problem is that i m using switching mode, so how can i get a regulated output

that i m using switching mode, so how can i get a regulated output
Dear Micro Lover
Hi
What do you mean by that ?
Regulated square wave ? regulated amplitude DC supply ? can you tell me a bit more explanation about what you want to do , please ? thus , maybe i can help you .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

here i m trying to explain

View attachment untitled.bmp

and very important is that, both ( + ) and ( - or ground) are from micro-controller so i also need stable or regulated ( i m not sure which word is more usable) ground or (-)

Last edited:

Hummm , is your amplifier linear ? you should use a nonlinear amplifier ( if your out put wave isn't simultaneous it is pretty easy .
how much current do you need and what is your frequency ?
Best Lucks
Goldsmith

i m using lm324 , the frequency is almost 100 hz, and load is aprox 1.5 amp (using 12 v) simply i m using bd-135 for load, its normal power is 1.5 amp, but during switching it can work on 3.0 amp

and very important is that, both ( + ) and ( - or ground) are from micro-controller so i also need stable or regulated ( i m not sure which word is more usable) ground or (-)

As i understood you need a two level signal ( between zero and high ) . and the out put of your micro is about 5 volt . there are many many choices here . but i can suggest some of one to you :
using an ICL7667 or an optocoupler and then a mosfet ( if your out put can be from supply to drain )
BTW: how much is your duty cycle ? 50 percent ?
or using an half bridge with a mosfet driver to obtain very high current .
but good choice when can achieve , that you say what is your load . is that inductive ?
Regards
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.