Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

regarding ubuntu application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunti

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have installed ns3.14.1 in ubuntu 10.04......but im unable to find how to open the application.....im new to linux ....generally we use shortcuts in windows to open the screen like text editor how to open that in ubuntu ....please help me out...thanks in advance.

I have installed ns3.14.1 in ubuntu 10.04......but im unable to find how to open the application.....im new to linux ....generally we use shortcuts in windows to open the screen like text editor how to open that in ubuntu ....please help me out...thanks in advance.

You can launch any application by going to terminal and typing it there.
Like if you want to open TOTEM then go to terminal and type totem and it would open TOTEM media player.

You can launch any application by going to terminal and typing it there.
Like if you want to open TOTEM then go to terminal and type totem and it would open TOTEM media player.[/QUOT

Yeah its working with totem but d application i want to use is NS3(network simulator) im unable to open this plz help me:(

Status
Not open for further replies.