Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding Tool used for physical design

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcschandru

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Could you please tell me which tool I can use for physical design (Floor planning, Routing, Placement etc...).

I Downloaded Cadence tool Orcad Lite 16.6 (Capture CIS and PCB editor). Is that rite tool for this or do i have to download other tool.

i came to know Cadence (SOC Encounter, VoltageStorm, NanoRoute)
Synopsys (Design Compiler) are used but can u please check this out and if rite can I have the link to download the tool.

Thanks....

Chandru.........

hi. As the name suggests, Capture CIS and PCB Editor are used to designing PCBs but Cadence SOC Encounter is used for designing chips.. For physical design, choose Cadence Encounter.

Also, can you tell me if you have the link to download the software - Cadence Encounter?

hi,

Thankyou. Yes i tried to download this tool but unable to do so. Cadence Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back