Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend me some RC extraction tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_shinde

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

what r the other rc extraction tool available other than star-rcxt and fire & ice??????

thanks,
Prasad

what is tlu+

Hi

Besides star-rcxt and fire&ice(though I never heard of it), there are many RC extration tools, i.e., diva, Assura-RCX, Xcalibre etc.

regards,
jordan76

how to extract rc tools

i have got star RCXT document,

Layout Data in: GDSII, LEF/DEF, Astro/Milkyway, Hercules, Calibre
Gate TIming models in: Lib, Astro TLU+

what are these astro/milkyway, hercules, calibre and astro tlu+ as input ???????????

reply soon.

thanks,
Prasad

tlu+

Astro/Milkyway I belive that are P&R tools, and Calibre and Hercules are used for LVS needed for the transistor level parasitic extraction. It means that StarRCXT is able to read those tools' output databases...

table lookup plus

There is a also free tool called LYNX or Cougar which can be used to extract RC information.

rc extraction

p_shinde said:

what are these astro/milkyway, hercules, calibre and astro tlu+ as input ???????????

reply soon.

thanks,
Prasad

TLU+ stands for Table LookUp Plus. It is a capacitance lookup table created by using St@r-RCxT

astro tlu+

You can do from Blast Fusion also.

rc extraction tool

p_shinde said:

reply soon.

thanks,
Prasad

Would you please upload your star RCXT docs? This will be helpful for other people. Thanks in advance!

rc connector tool

Synopsys STAR-rcxt does a god job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back