Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rc5 remote control with 89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishra12

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi frens
i have to control 16 different relays with the help of rc5 remote and i want to use 89c51 micro controller for this project pls help me

Hmm...So you need the circuit, PCB layout and code...Right?........

i need only help to write code,i don't need circuit and pcb's for this .

Added after 7 minutes:

if i know what i am doing then i should be able to design circuit and pcb's for my project pls help me how to start for coding in asm.

Here it is

**broken link removed**

Nandhu

santoshaxl said:
hi frens
i have to control 16 different relays with the help of rc5 remote and i want to use 89c51 micro controller for this project pls help me
santoshaxl said:
i need only help to write code,i don't need circuit and pcb's for this. If i know what i am doing then i should be able to design circuit and pcb's for my project pls help me how to start for coding in asm.
Hmm..Ok..but the OP sounded some thing differnt from what you are telling now!!!:idea::D...Anyways...continue...Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.