Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about transient simulation by Ansys Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

tang76

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I need to simulate the induced voltage in received coils by transmitted coil. I have successfully do it by eddy current model, the method is to set 1 A current on the transmit coil and then calculate the impedance matrix of coils, as a result, the elements of matrix is just the induced voltage. The result is agree with the analytical result.

However, when I try to solve the same problem by transient method. I got the wrong result. The induced voltage is calculated directly, but it is the time domain. By the FFT, I can convert it to frequency domain. Now the problem is the result in frequency domain isn't agree with the analytical result.

I think the FFT is correct, that is to say, there is some problem in the model by transient method. Could anyone help me to check the problem of transient model?

I have attached both project, wish someone can solve my problem and let the transient method also get correct result.

Thanks

Attachments

• project.rar
    68.4 KB · Views: 115

Is there anyone who could help me to solve this problem? I wish the results be agree with each other by two different methods.

Thanks

Dear all,

Are there any problems in my projects? Could anyone help me to take a look at it?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back