Not open for further replies.

tang76

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I need to simulate the induced voltage in received coils by transmitted coil. I have successfully do it by eddy current model, the method is to set 1 A current on the transmit coil and then calculate the impedance matrix of coils, as a result, the elements of matrix is just the induced voltage. The result is agree with the analytical result.

However, when I try to solve the same problem by transient method. I got the wrong result. The induced voltage is calculated directly, but it is the time domain. By the FFT, I can convert it to frequency domain. Now the problem is the result in frequency domain isn't agree with the analytical result.

I think the FFT is correct, that is to say, there is some problem in the model by transient method. Could anyone help me to check the problem of transient model?

I have attached both project, wish someone can solve my problem and let the transient method also get correct result.

Thanks

Attachments

• project.rar
    68.4 KB · Views: 115

Is there anyone who could help me to solve this problem? I wish the results be agree with each other by two different methods.

Thanks

Dear all,

Are there any problems in my projects? Could anyone help me to take a look at it?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…