Not open for further replies.

InvokeMeWell

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
i just want to ask a merely question about dff(d flip flop). I am searching for dff which can endure 6V and 200mA~250mA input and again i want the same ouputs.For the clock i am satisfied with 5volts . Do you have in mind a model with these specs.

thank you

Hi,

For 6V types you may look for CD4xxx type CMOS ICs.
You may also use a voltage divider to decrease input voltage, then you coukd use the more common HC or HCT type circuits.

But what do you mean with 200 ...250mA input? A logic is usually built for very low input current, in most cases below microamperes.

If you need that much output current you could use a FET to amplify current.

As with many posts here....a little schematic could really help...

Klaus

thank you KlausSt
The project i am working is to move one motor leftwards and rightwards . I suceed that with one simple logic circuit

Vcontrol for 5 seconds is high and 5 secs low. The vcc and vbattery are 200mA both .The outputs of the dff are going to the motor .When the Vcontrol is HIGH q : HIGH and q1 LOW , Vcontrol LOW q :low and q1 HIGH . When the q1 is high the motor rotates leftwards and when the q is high the motor rotates low . My purpose with the dff is to pass the voltage of battery and current directly on motor .

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.