Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about d flip flop

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvokeMeWell

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
i just want to ask a merely question about dff(d flip flop). I am searching for dff which can endure 6V and 200mA~250mA input and again i want the same ouputs.For the clock i am satisfied with 5volts . Do you have in mind a model with these specs.

thank you

Hi,

For 6V types you may look for CD4xxx type CMOS ICs.
You may also use a voltage divider to decrease input voltage, then you coukd use the more common HC or HCT type circuits.

But what do you mean with 200 ...250mA input? A logic is usually built for very low input current, in most cases below microamperes.

If you need that much output current you could use a FET to amplify current.

As with many posts here....a little schematic could really help...

Klaus

thank you KlausSt
The project i am working is to move one motor leftwards and rightwards . I suceed that with one simple logic circuit

Vcontrol for 5 seconds is high and 5 secs low. The vcc and vbattery are 200mA both .The outputs of the dff are going to the motor .When the Vcontrol is HIGH q : HIGH and q1 LOW , Vcontrol LOW q :low and q1 HIGH . When the q1 is high the motor rotates leftwards and when the q is high the motor rotates low . My purpose with the dff is to pass the voltage of battery and current directly on motor .

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.