Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pwm with pic microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherluck007

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys can someone give me code to generate 50hz pulse with 50% duty cycle in pic microcontroller iam using mikroc compiler and iam using pic 16fxxx and 18f452

thanx man can you tell me which pin of pic well give the output? b1 ? and which compiler i shoud use for this code iam using "mikroc for pic"

- - - Updated - - -

thanx the code working perfect can you give me the code which one pulse simple and the other one invert actually iam trying to make simple inverter and iam trying to generate dual pulse in which one simple and the other one invert if you give me that code i will be thankful of you please....

thanx the code is working perfect can we controll the pulse with a variable i mean to say that can we use this code with a variable to increase or decrease pulse and what valeu i should use to generate 12khz/sec....

Look's like this topic becomes more and more popular here
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/352145/
Why do you trying to start work with power electronic? Why don't you want to order devboard or play with Proteus simulation?
Really, this will be much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.