Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PVS rules for gpdk180nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yathin P U

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want PVS rule dec for GPDK180nm such as pvlLVS.rul, pvlDRC.rul, pvlFILL.rul, pvlAnt.rul, extview.rul, pvs_control_file, techRuleSets and pvtech.lib for DRC and LVS purpose.

Can anybody help me with the above files? Where can I find them?

If anybody has any of the above files, please share.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Yathin

Hi,

I want PVS rule dec for GPDK180nm such as pvlLVS.rul, pvlDRC.rul, pvlFILL.rul, pvlAnt.rul, extview.rul, pvs_control_file, techRuleSets and pvtech.lib for DRC and LVS purpose.

Can anybody help me with the above files? Where can I find them?

If anybody has any of the above files, please share.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Yathin

Yatin, if the cadence is installed in ur PC ...need to go to cadence or cad file then PDK then there will be foundries name then select the 180nm technology and docs...u will get related documents

example: cad/pdk/GF/180nm/docs

Yathin,
the techRuleSets and pvtech.lib files can be created by you..Generally it won't be supplied form the foundry.
however you can find the pvlLVS.rul and pvlDRC.rul files in your Cadence Database. For 180nm process, the DRC and LVS rule files will usually be placed in the Assura Directory. So browse through your Cadence Database for "Assura" directory to find those files.

Once , you find them , I can help u in creating the techRuleSets and pvtech.lib

Regards,
Ajay.G

Yathin,
the techRuleSets and pvtech.lib files can be created by you..Generally it won't be supplied form the foundry.
however you can find the pvlLVS.rul and pvlDRC.rul files in your Cadence Database. For 180nm process, the DRC and LVS rule files will usually be placed in the Assura Directory. So browse through your Cadence Database for "Assura" directory to find those files.

Once , you find them , I can help u in creating the techRuleSets and pvtech.lib

Regards,
Ajay.G

sir,

to do the DRC check I have added technology mapping file and rule files but they are asking for some rule set I have attached a screenshot what I have to do ??
Screenshot-1.png

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 148

in the techRulesets file you need to mention the following lines

pvsRuleSet ( "default"
( DrcRules "../DRCdeckfilename" )
)

the path to the DRC deck must be a relative path.

maybe someone have pvtech.lib example?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back