Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulse Peak limiter Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechGuy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone know a satable circuit to use with and ATmega 3.3V as a pulse peak limiter with a good band width .
Basically the circuit needs to accept a frequency as input, or odometer signal, reed sensor who close to ground all the time pass to the magnet etc.
Maybe a comparator with a peak limiter/clamping circuit

thanks

If you are using a comparator, why do you need a "peak limiter/clamp"? What is your input voltage? If you are just worried about overvoltage on the input, couldn't you use a voltage divider?

If you are using a comparator, why do you need a "peak limiter/clamp"? What is your input voltage? If you are just worried about overvoltage on the input, couldn't you use a voltage divider?

Hi there, sorry for my late reply, been quite busy these days.
Thanks for taking time answering to my thread, however i have already solved the dilemma!!

thanks again and happy new year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.