Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PSPICE Simulation Runs longer than TSTOP time in simulation profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucbandit

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sorry if this as been addressed, first time here. I did search TSTOP but I could not find a post.

I am running Allegro 16.6 and my simulation profile states to run to 35ms but the probe window will run to 1 second. This makes the simulation take way too long to run. It does not happen all the time but once it runs to 1 second I cannot seem to get it to run to the time called out in the simulation profile. Would like to figure out was it wrong because when I go to run a Monte Carlo it will take a very long time.

Thanks
Eric

This is strange, I never observed this behavior.
Would it be possible for you to share your design to see if all simulation settings are in place ?
You don't have to share full design. You can trim it down and keep the same simulation profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back