Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pspa 608 – really they are worth nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

This project should prove that TDA 7294 aren’t as bad as people say. Pre-Stereo-Power-Amplifier 60W/8Ohm
Maybe the power is a little to higher than real one. But for sure more than 50W – that is surely enough for house.
Front and rear panel is made up of 1,5mm aluminum sheet. Consoles are riveting, than spatula, grinding, corrections, again grinding, painting and finally decals + Nitro spray. Top side and sides made of laminated maretial, reinforced at the edges by aluminum angle bars.
All box is covered by “structural” foil. Other elements screwed by M3 screws. Bottom side made of piece of rezotex 20x35cm, 3mm thin.
As project was designed in my head, I have collected all elements like transformer, radiator, speakers clips, some plugs, screws, indicators and more.
Project I designed at piece of paper. Nest stage was electronics.
Problem was to fit all elements to the box. Capacity I choose to fit to tuner and cd. Most difficult was board for shaping amplifiers, input swith and input slots. It wasn’t easy to design such a complicated board, without PC. Why without PC – it have died. Other boards ( output slots, headphones slot, power supply and input switcher ) are made in eagle after PC resurrection.
First try was fail because of broken fuse, but next much better. To get nice sound I need to tunea little bit. I made longer time of st-by / mute system.
Summary: TDA 7294 built up with good quality elements, with good filtration system and good preamplifier can play really nice.

More information at https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/v...rk=topic&sid=d4bac7af7ae0ad8f11619575091aea3a

Status
Not open for further replies.