Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proximity card reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
transceiver tiris ti

How distance max of proximity?

ri-r6c-001a

I have 2.5 poin

10 - 20 cm

Added after 17 minutes:

hi !
Schematic "how to make proximity" No display.

please sent to me via email: hovanminh@gmail.com

Re: proximity card reader project

hi,

please help me too. we need to do our own proximity card reader. we badly need this to graduate! im begging! :(

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

we dont know, where to start. i dont really have a knowledge in rf. all we need to do is to make a "door access-granting system using proximity card reader" catch is, we need to do our own rf reader, with about 125khz frequency. i dont know how to start!

Re: proximity card reader project

There is a lot of info on the WEB. Visit NXP Semiconductors or search for other card manafacturers. look for application.

Hi,

There are several ways to increase the reading distance:
1. Scan on different frequencies - you need to change the frequency of the generator around the main frequency to find the frequency where the communication to the RFID tag is most reliable. Keep in mind that the coil should always work in resonance (you can't change the generator frequency without changing the LC component values).
2. Increase the size of the antenna
3. Increase the flowing currents inside the antenna
4. Increase the sensitivity of the receiver

Only by changing the frequency you can get 50% longer range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back