Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Protel Problem...How to I print out Holes ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all.
I am presently trying to use Protel for home use. The problem I have though is that when I print out the PCB on the laser film, it dosent print out any holes, ie, DIL socket pads are just solid pads. I need the hole on the printout as this is used to guide the drill when doing it by hand. can anyone help me out ???

Thanks. :)

For Protel 99se: After you have the board layout as desired, you File->Print/Preview. In left window pane highlight "multilayer composite print", right-click->properties. In the "options" section of the dialog box check "show holes".

Do not forget, make sure that "MultiLayer" is the first one on the right hand side Listbox. if not, click on it and then press "Move UP" untill it's the first layer in the mentioned listbox.

Hope this is helpfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back