Status
Not open for further replies.

oddbudman

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was using Protel DXP 2004 the other day and for some reason, when in the PCB editor, holding CTRL key and left clicking a Net will no longer highlight the Net anymore.

I have tried to get it to work again but have been unsuccessfull after searching through all the menus.

Does anyone have any idea of what I have changed, and if I can get it working again?

(btw, please don't suggest using CTRL + H as it does a different thing.)

If not; Is there a way to restore the Protel DXP 2004 settings to defaults to get this option back working? For me this is a really important shortcut that I am missing badly.

Thanks,
oddbudman

Re: Protel DXP 2004 - CTRL + Left Click in PCB Editor Not w

Hi...
Have you checked your mask level.... might be that is a problem...
just chekc that ....the highlight function may be working but because of the mask level it does not comes in a picture.....

I have attached the image for your referance....

Hope this helps....!!!

Regards
Sadashiv

oddbudman

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Protel DXP 2004 - CTRL + Left Click in PCB Editor Not w

Ok, I managed to solve the problem, it turns out the issue was that I had dissabled

Tools -> Preferences -> Display -> Apply Highlight During interactive editing.

Thanks for the tip sadashiv_sm, whilst it wasn't the reason, it got my brain thinking along the right track.

oddbudman

P*otel DXP 2004 - CTRL + Left Click in PCB Editor Not work

In Altium designer:
Tools---Preferences---Pcb Editor --- Display---Highlighting Options--- Apply Mask During interactive editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…