Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming an mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oana

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I want to make a Bluetooth related application with a mobile phone. But I am new to this and I don't know how to programm a mobile phone, I mean the programming language(I am thinking Java), what software platform to use and how to use it, how to transfer the code onto the mobile phone.
Also are there any mobile phone emulators on the market?

Thank you!!!!
Oana

Hi
It depend on your mobile phone and its OS, mobile phone that have Symbian OS like nokia 6600,6630 ... are easy to program and there are many IDE for programming them. there are many information in nokia forum.
Good luck

gr8 idea man ......
actually wat type of app do u want to make is it a game or browser....

Hi,

Well I want to make an application on the phone that will enable it to have a certain code or a special ID and when near the Bluetooth module, after setting up a connection, to send this code to the module, and the module will send it further to a microcontroller or an FPGA for processing.
I hope I have made myself clear:D

Thanks!!!
Oana

java is good since it has a bluetooth api that will make things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back